|Look It In Here! |
In My Gallery
Happy Puckleberry New YearHappy Puckleberry New Year by Enchantedd
If there was one thing that irritated the hell out of Rachel Berry, it was being late. Tardiness was unprofessional. It was unacceptable. It was... something that she was at the moment. Her favorite white and blue shoes had gone missing - and since she was wearing a nice white and blue dress, she couldn't wear her black shoes or her red shoes. So she had spent a good portion of time hunting around in her normally tidy room, discovering that under her bed it wasn't so tidy anymore. Eventually, the missing shoes were located, found shoved in a shoe box that had a picture of some black boots on the outside.
"What are you doing there?" she asked, prying the shoes from the box and pulling them onto her feet quickly. She glanced at the clock. The New Year's party that Mr. Shue was hosting (and Ms. Pillsbury, too) had only started twenty minutes ago. Good. She would have time to drive over there, then (even if they had bought a house out of town) and make it in time to see the g
Damages (Dark JacobxVampire Bella)Damages (Dark JacobxVampire Bella) by LookItHere
"Why wasn't I stopping this? Worse than that, why couldn't I find in myself even the desire to want to stop? What did it mean that I didn't want him to stop? That my hands clung to his shoulders, and liked that they were wide and strong? That his hands pulled me too tight against his body, and yet it was not tight enough for me?
The questions were stupid, because I knew the answer: I'd been lying to myself.
Jacob was right. He'd been right all along. He was more than just my friend. That's why it was so impossible to tell him goodbye - because I was in love with him. Too."
―Bella's thoughts, while kissing Jacob
He still dreams about her.
In his dreams, He's alone in the woods. And then she comes.
Her skin is so translucent he could make her out in the complete darkness.
But he can't move, speak, or breathe as he tries desperately to save her from the gloom that consumes her.
Only when she's gone does
You Know You're A Duncney Fan When...You Know You're A Duncney Fan When... by LookItHere
You know you're a duncney fan when...
1. You belong to atleast one duncan courtney fanclub.
2. You've read all of Cereal Killer's DxC oneshots.
3. You thought about shipping CourtneyxTrent and punched yourself in the face.
4. You were highly offened after ranting about the DxC break up for an hour and one of your friends and told you, "They're just cartoons."
5. You ship Puck/Rachel because the remind you of Duncney.
6. You sighed the Reunite Duncan Courtney petition and are seriously considering boycotting the next season if they don't get back together.
7. You've been in atleast one fight with a Duncwen fan. (They started it 8P.)
8. Your background right now on you're computer is Duncan and Courtney fanart.
9. You choose to ignore the second and third season.
10. You've read Prinzessin at least twice.
12. You wish you could watch fanfiction.
13. You've drawn a duncney art work or written a duncney fanfiction or both.
14. You can recite their first kiss scene word by word.
15. You kno
Seduction (St. Berry Fanfic)Seduction (St. Berry Fanfic) by LookItHere
"You don't belong with him Rachel. You belong with me, on Broadway, in the spotlight, while the audience is shouting our names."
Jesse circled her while she stood numb, stiffly watching Finn and Quinn dance while they each smiled and gazed at each with love sick eyes. They stood separately from everyone in the back of the room. But weren't they always apart from everyone? Jesse would say they were on a pedestal, Rachel called it loneliness. He watched her closely looking for every reaction he could produce. His black jacket and dark washed jeans almost blended in the shadows. Rachel used to fear the darkness as a small child, but not now. Now she needed to be wherever he was. Finn might not want her, but Jesse did, and that had to mean something.
Rachel gasped when she felt his hands grasp her hips, "We are the same Rachel. We belong together," He whispered in her ear, his voice enticing, while his warm hands ran down the length of her short dress.
"Jesse," She begged, though for what,
|Look It In Here! |
In My Gallery